Yesterday, many poker fans used the Phase 1 tournaments of the Concord Masters 2019 again to secure a cheap ticket for the event.
After 2,657 Phase 1 entries and 604 Day 1 entries, € 234,819 are now in the prize pool which is guaranteed with € 500,000. David Koglgruber continues to lead with 2,585,000 chips ahead of Benjamin Mekinulow with 2,150,000 and Yang Wang with 2,090,000 chips.
The programme today
- Noon Phase 1 Turbo, CCC Wien Simmering
- 4 pm Highroller, CCC Wien Simmering.
- 5 pm Day 1, CCC Wien Simmering
- 7 pm Phase 1, CCC Bregenz and Poker Royale, Satellite Montesino
- 10 pm Phase 1 Turbo, Montesino